SALEM – A Superior Court judge set a bail of $75,000 cash for a Lynn man already facing burglary charges. He allegedly committed two burglaries in Lynn this summer while he was free on his own personal recognizance.Frank J. Faiella, Jr., 22, of 100 Willow St., Lynn, was indicted last Friday by an Essex County grand jury on the additional burglary charges. Tuesday morning in Salem Superior he entered an innocent plea to the new indictments involving charges of breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, breaking and entering in the nighttime, larceny in a building, larceny over $250, malicious destruction of property and possession of burglarious tools.Salem Superior Court Judge John T. Lu ordered Faiella held on the $75,000 cash bail after learning from Assistant District Attorney Christina P. Ronan that the newest set of charges were committed while Faiella was free on personal recognizance for a Feb. 14 break-in at a Dunkin’ Donuts on Route 1 in Saugus. During that crime he was the lookout in that case while his cohort, Anthony Dedominicis, 40, of East Boston, allegedly went through a drive-thru window to steal $200 cash.Ronan told Lu that the new set of indictments arise out of two incidents in Lynn.On May 28, Faiella is accused of burglarizing a home at 109 Lynn Shore Drive and stealing a laptop and checks. Entrance had been gained by breaking a window pane in a back door, police said. Blood reportedly was spattered about the home.An individual tried to cash one of the stolen checks at a local bank. He told authorities that Faiella had given him the check and when he cashed it they would split the proceeds.Then on the night of July 3, Faiella was caught by police inside the Atlantic Sea Food on Alley Street.Police responded to a break-in and found Faiella hiding in a freezer with $130, believed to have been taken from the business. Entrance had been gained through a glass door, according to reports.Faiella also has still another case pending in Lynn District Court involving checks being cashed, Ronan said.The judge continued both the Saugus case and Faiella’s newest case to Oct. 18 for motions and pretrial.
