REVERE – A home on Revere Street was peppered with bullets early Monday as four people, including two young children, slept inside.A few hours prior to the shooting, the home was allegedly broken into, where Aleesha E. Marchetti, 24, of 163 Revere St., Revere, was arrested and charged with breaking and entering in the daytime with intent to commit a felony, malicious destruction of property over $250, threatening to commit a crime, intimidation of a witness; Joseph Lorenzo, Jr., 23, of 160 Waldermar Ave., East Boston, was charged with breaking and entering in the daytime with intent to commit a felony and malicious destruction of property over $250.Both were arraigned at Chelsea District Court by Judge Benjamin Barnes, who released Marchetti on personal recognizance and ordered Lorenzo held on $350 cash bail. The two are scheduled to return to court on Dec. 1.The string of incidents began around 6 p.m. Sunday when police responded to a report of a breaking and entering at the home and got a second call from the same address a half hour later on a report of threats being made to the victim of the housebreak.Then, a couple of hours later at 12:48 a.m., police responded back to the home for a third time on a report of multiple gunshots being fired, where two adults and two young children live.One of the victims told police that the problem stemmed from a desk that had been left outside on the building’s porch by her boyfriend. She alleged that Marchetti’s boyfriend, Lorenzo, had a problem with the desk being on the porch and put it on the street with a sign that said, “Take It Free.”Words were allegedly exchanged between the group and the victim said a little while later as she and her boyfriend were watching the New England Patriots on TV, her front door was kicked in and dislodged from the hinges.Claiming that she knew who did it, she called the police and the landlord to repair the door. A little while later, the victim said Marchetti accused her of stealing a pair of sneakers in an alleged threatening manner, saying the “situation would get worse.”Police say the victim’s home was then shot with multiple rounds and that bullets pierced her bedroom headboard and mattress, along with a hallway to the kitchen, which leads into her children’s bedroom.A State Police chemist responded to the scene and conducted a swab of Lorenzo for ballistic residue evidence.Jake Wark, spokesman for Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley, said the shooting remains under investigation and that no one has been charged for the crime.
