Terms and Condition for Subscriptions Daily Item and Itemlive.com
Effective July 27, 2021
- Print and online subscriptions paid via credit card will be automatically renewed at the prevailing subscription rates at the time of renewal using the card on file.
- Subscriptions may be cancelled or suspended by calling our circulation department at 781-593-7700 x 1239 Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Any cancellation will be effective upon the next renewal date, i.e. no refund will be given for amounts already paid unless, in the sole judgement of Essex Media Group, the amounts were charged in error. Cancellations must be made before the scheduled renewal date to avoid being charged for the renewal.
- Unless otherwise requested, subscribers who cancel will continue to receive the benefits of their subscription until their non-renewal date.
- Subscription renewal rates are subject to change without notice.
- For vacation holds of two weeks or less on print subscriptions, subscribers will continue to have free online access to our content via itemlive.com. For vacation holds of longer than two weeks, online access will be suspended for the period of the vacation hold or, alternatively, the subscriber can convert their subscription credit balance (if any) to an Itemlive.com subscription at prevailing rates.
- All content on Itemlive.com and print editions of the Daily Item is subject to copyright laws and may not be copied and distributed to other parties without the consent of Essex Media Group. Sharing stories or copies of our publications is prohibited beyond the subscriber’s household and violators may be subject to termination of their subscription and other legal remedies.